Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Friday, November 11, 2011

Golfing

I'm watching the Australian Open... Tiger Woods had been in first place at start of play today... he's now dropped down to third or even fourth. ha ha ha ha ha!

Well, it's not quite winter yet, technically speaking, but it sure feels like winter.

Over the summer I'd been getting my exercise by hitting tee shots with my driver. In probably any other state I could be doing the same thing during the winter - but not here in Cheyenne, Wyoming because the wind here really picks up during the winter - the wind chill is brutal.

I'll be getting my exercise, therefore, by trotting up and down my stairs a few times a day... and occasionally driving into town to walk in the mall.

I'm not a skier - but if you are... either snowshoeing or skiing...time to get out there and start getting busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment