Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Monday, October 3, 2011

Your period

For my female readers out there - and the vast majority of my readers are women, one thing I've neglected to mention is the woman's period.

When it's period time, that's a week in which you're going to gain about 5 pounds worth of water weight - on average. There is nothing to get excited about here. As soon as your period id over, the water goes away. So don't get your knickers in a twist!

Do you have problems with cramps? Way back when I did have cramps - like 20 years or so ago, there was only one day when they were so bad that I'd have to take Tylenol or something for them. But I soon discovered that going for a brisk walk or bikeride would ease those cramps pretty quickly - and help dissipate any irritableness!

So give some physical exercise a try next time you are cramping or feeling irritable for no reason - except that you're in pain from those cramps!

No comments:

Post a Comment