Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Thursday, December 29, 2011

Eye candy everywhere...for the guys

I saw a Jenny Craig commercial yesterday. Some girl singer - she's well known but I dont' pay attention to any singer after the 1980s so I can't tell you her name - was the "spokesperson." Or rather, spokes-singer.

She was dressed in a very revealing outfit. Black scarf over her tiny breasts, black Tarzan like loin cloth on her hips, showing off her flat stomach and belly button.

And of course she was standing with one hip canted, in a pose that most men find sexy, I guess, and she'd cant her upper torso this way and that to show off those non-existent breasts, and she'd make a broad gesture with one arm and run a hand through her long tresses in another gesture which apparently guys find sexy...

As I watched it (I had the sound turned down so I don't know what she was singing - probably some kind of song demanding that a guy come and have sex with her) I found myself thinking - all she needs is a pole and she could be up in a "gentleman's club" getting lots and lots of guy s excited...and having their respect of herself as a human being? Why, no, I don't think so.

Not that I don't think women should dress sexily for their significant other (and vice versa, of course). I just think such things should be reserved for that significant other, not spread around for all to see, as if that's the only reason why they exist.

I was channel surfing today and caught a glimpse of one of the Aliens vs Predators movies... all the guys in the scene were dressed in military gear. The sole woman? A white cling-fitting sleeveless t-shirt and short shorts. Now, I don't know about you...but if I'm going after aliens, or predators, I'm going to be dressed in full survival gear, and if that doesn't show off my hips or breasts to best advantage, that's just too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment