Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Sunday, July 10, 2011

Watch Food Shows

I kind of got side-tracked yesterday - I had intended to write a post on watching cooking shows, and ended up going off on a variety of tangents.

I'm not talking about those food reality shows where a variety of chefs compete to be the best chef - truth to tell I despise reality shows. I'm talking about the actual cooking shows, by actual real, professional chefs.

THe food network seems to be obsessed with food reality shows - all of them the same formula - "in your face" confrontational filming.

But they also have a few cooking shows.

The thing is - don't just watch 'em, cook!

See ideas for how to design your kitchen, or set a table - go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment