Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Monday, October 29, 2012

Well, *I've* given up on bowling

I have to go in for 3 games every Saturday, because I play with a few of the members of my Scrabble club, but other than that I've given up. It's just too damn frustrating!

Time to find another winter activity - preferably one that doesn't cost me $7 each time I do it.

Ideally I'd like to go to a mall and walk around briskly for half an hour to 45 minutes, but I live 10 miles away from the nearest mall and with the price of gas...I don't want to do that every day...

I am thinking of investing in a heavy bag to hang in my garage. I don't intend to become a boxer or even a kickboxer, but you can certainly get a good workout punching and kicking the thing...

If I get it, I could defray the cost by having my clients use it - having them sign a waiver in case they break a wrist or foot while punching/kicking it...

But I think I'd prefer one that actually hangs from the ceiling.

I'll have to think about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment