Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Monday, November 5, 2012

Migraines suck

Been struggling with a migraine for the last 2 days. When I get a migraine, I can't do anything except lay in bed and wish I was dead. Seriously.

I get a migraine about once every 6 months. I always try to figure out why I got one, so I can not do whatever happened to cause it, but as usual it was a combination of very little sleep and too much mental activity. (I was working on a project for a client that was taking me forever.)

Having a migraine is not like a typical headache. It's not a question of taking a couple of aspirin and taking a nap for an hour. A migraine doesn't go away and renders you immobile for a day or more.

 So, I apologize for not posting in here for so long.

It's Monday - have you done your weight training exercises today?


No comments:

Post a Comment