Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

How many times have I said that time goes by too fast?

I had no idea it's been so long since I'd posted here.

I apologize.

Well, it's Thanksgiving, and my parents and I will be going over to my sister's house at 4 pm. We'll stay for 2 hours, then come home. Which is good because I've got too much work to do!

And too much football to watch while I do it.

Well, I hope you have a good Thanksgiving. Feel free to eat what you want...although try to just take small portions of each dish offered.

Make sure your relatives bring home as many left-overs as possible - left overs taste great, by the way, 24 hours always helps flavors marinate better - and feel free to eat up the rest tomorrow.

Life's for living - enjoy it.

And tomorrow you can walk an extra mile or so, or bike, or whatever, to work back into your caloric-imbalance mode you need to continue losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment