Pages

How to reach and maintain your ideal weight, using common sense.
This blog is for healthy individuals who are mobile.



Saturday, May 5, 2012

Uh oh....

I've already got tickets for tomorrow afternoon's ROckies game in Denver. Forecast is for rain...I sure do hope it's not rained out because I live two hours away, it's gonna be a long drive for nothing if they're rained out.

Sorry not to have posted here for so long, things have just been at sixes and sevens. When my routine is disturbed, I find it very difficult to get anything done, and it's been disturbed for the last week and will continue until Thursday, when my visiting brother leaves.

So, what's my weight tip for today?

Well, it's that you must develop a routine. You might be a free and easy person who likes to do things on a whim, but really, when you are trying to lose weight - and then keep it off, you need to do, so far as is possible, the same thing every day. By that I mean, exercise at the same time, eat ant the same times, and eat the same things - have enough different meals so that you have a variety - but always have the same meals so you know their calorie count.

To do lists are also very helpful - to get anything done. But having a regular schedule is key.

No comments:

Post a Comment